Thursday, March 13, 2008

proposed graphic designer and framing

OK as I blurted out in class today, my friend Heidi is a professional graphic designer/artist and has offered (well, I asked her nicely) to do our flyer, poster and book work for FREE (I promised her full advertising placement within any printed material).

What we'd have to do is come up with layout proposals, fonts, logos, etc, and she'll put it all together for us...

Her website address is http://www.heidesign.com.au

She's also offered to do an HTML email template with graphics/photos, etc, if we want to send out email invitations to the event.

My house mate (Brett) runs/owns Arts on Burgundy in Heidelberg and has offered to do framing of 16" x 20" frames for $40 per unit which includes frame, glass, window mount and mounting. We give him the prints and he'll give them back, ready to hang.

There's some food for thought.....

Ta ta.

Wayne :)

No comments: